Ernakulam District Co-operative Bank under the leadership of Sri. N.P. Paulose keep the light of the library. Chairman, Vice President, General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Section Superintend, Administrative Officer, Librarian and two Board Members of the Bank constitute the Library Committee. Besides One Advisory committee & Reader's Forum including selected members of the library are coordinating extension activities.
Sri. N.P. Paulose
EMS Co-Operartive Library
The elevation of library building based on traditional construction style of Kerala, holds 3-stored building with 13800 sq. feet area. Ground floor houses lending books and Krishnan Nairâ€™s personal collection. First floor (Entrance floor) houses A/c Internet/Multimedia and Reference room. One hall is set exclusively for Malayalam & English Literature and the other spacious reading hall for dailies & periodicals. Second floor is separately designed for children, contains theater, Indoor games center & cafeteria.
Library is open from 1 PM to 7 PM on all Days excepted public Holidays.
Our Sunday Timing is 10 AM to 5 PM
Morning 5 AM to 8 AM and Evening 4 PM to 7 PM
Sundays and Public Holidays are 5 AM to 7 PM.
Features of the Library
- Pioneer in the Co-operative and Banking Sector.
- Fully Computerized and Bar-coded Library
- Library, backdroped by a Beautiful Garden inducing an ambiance
of learning and playing.
- Enviable collection of reference books and journals both national
- Wide range of subjects catering to all types of readers.
- Luring childrenâ€™s titles.
- Vivid representation of Career-guidance, Entrance, Management
- Fast growing library with new titles.
- Prime concern on membersâ€™ choice for library collections.
- Over 11000 members from throughout the country.
- Tie-up with DELNET (Developing Networks) and AIRC (American
Information Resources Centers-India) for information
- Library - monthly programmes with various events and issues.
- Online Information Facility Though Website
- Personal Collections of Rare Valuable Books of (Late) Prof.
- Library for Visually challenged
- Art-Cartoon Corner
- Easy gateway to library membership.